This Site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Controller: Lungarno s.a.s of Bellini Alberto & C.
Borgo San Jacopo, 10 - 50125 Florence - (FI) - Italy |
VAT number 05329840481
● Contact form and booking request:
- Personal Data: email, User ID, telephone number, Location where assembly is preformed, vehicle type, vehicle license plate images attached, days of stay, time slots and further different types of data.
- The User, by filling out the personal data contact form consents to their use in order to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
- Management of landing pages and invitation pages:
- Mailchimp Landing Page: Personal Data: surname, Cookie and email
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms:
- Widges and Facebook social button: Personal Data: Cookies and User data - The "Like" button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc
- YouTube button and social widgets: Purpose Visualization of content from external platforms - Personal Data: Cookies and usar data. YouTube is a video content visualization service operated by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
- Statistics: The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
- Google Analytics: is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and User Data.
Rules relating to the consent of European Union users: https://www.google.com/about/company/user-consent-policy.html
- AdWords Remarketing: The remarketing function or similar audience segments in AdWords allows us to reach users who have already visited the ww.garagelungarno.it site with a suitable message for them. We use remarketing because it is a great way to get back to your site users who have already visited it before. We respect and use all the proposed methods on: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549063?hl=it
- Google AdWords: Personalized advertising (formerly known as interest-based advertising) is a powerful tool that allows users to view more relevant ads and advertisers to increase ROI. This type of advertising is able to guarantee users and advertisers a better use, as it examines numerous online user data to define the target and convey relevant content.
The data we can acquire and use for personalized advertising: remarketing, affinity audience segments, customized affinity audience segments, in-market audience segments, similar audience segments, demographic targeting and by location and contextual targeting by keywords . AdWords Advertising Guidelines
- Facebook - Instagram listing management: We look forward to: https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads#
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Site to provide the Service. In cases where this Site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on the operation.
For Users who have doubts as to which data are mandatory, this type of data is recognizable as it is marked with a * near the field that needs to be filled. In case of further doubt Users are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected Data
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Why do we use personal data?
We use your personal data to manage online requests on www.garagelungarno.it, process requests and send notifications and replies.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data related to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
It is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify if the treatment is based on legal protocols, provided for or by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another legal basis specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation for the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other location where the parties involved in the processing are situated. For further information, contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. To obtain further information on the location of treatment, the User can refer to the section on the details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the Data transfered outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
Period of conservation
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- the Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until contract execution is completed.
- the Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Owner may keep the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms and Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the user
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- access their own data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in structured format, commonly used and legible by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, with a contract to which the User is a party or connected to it on contractual measures.
- make a complaint. The User can make a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the site to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority over which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the processing without any explanation required. To find out if the Owner takes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise User rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, within a 30 day period.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for eventual establishment by the defense against abuse in the use of this Site or of the connected Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data by the order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Site and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, that is files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the changes involve processing where consent is required for legal basis, the Owner will request the User consent again where and when necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal information is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any additional information, including a personal identification number, may cause an individual to be identified or identifiable.
The information is automatically collected through this Site (as well as from third-party applications integrated in the present Application), including: IP addresses or computer domain names used by the User that connects with the Application, the addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to:
The sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Site which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the instruments adopted, including security measures relating to the functioning and the use of the Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of the present Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Site as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this Site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the Euro Economic Area
Users viewing the site will see minimal information entered into their devices, including both computers and mobile devices, in small text files called "cookies" stored in the directories used by the user's web browser. There are various types of cookies, some to make the use of the Site more effective, others to enable certain features.
Through detailed analysis our cookies allow the following:
Types of Cookies
- To store the preferences entered;
- To avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password;
- To analyze the use of services and content provided by www.garagelungarno.it in order to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
These type of cookies allow the correct operation of some sections within the site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up until a preset expiration date
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies that are always sent from our domain, are necessary in order to display the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, therefore they will always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the browser settings (thus invalidating the display of site pages).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information regarding to the use of the site. www.garagelungarno.it will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the users needs. This type of cookie collects anonymous data regarding user activity and how it arrived on the Site. The analytical cookies are sent via the website itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Site by users in an anonymous form such as: visited pages, time spent, origins of traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from external third-party domains to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the site pages. Such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or to use third-party software services (such as software for map generation and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
According with current legislation www.garagelungarno.it is not required to seek consent for technical and analytical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
As for all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User by one or more of the following methods:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the relative computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Websites and third-party services
Information on cookies
The _gat cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. It is a cookie that expires 10 minutes after creation or update. It is used to block the number of analysis script requests in order to consider the user's visits unique.
The _ga cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. This is a cookie that expires after 2 years after creation or update. It is used to distinguish users. developers.google.com ›cookie-usage
The PHPSESSID cookie is very common in projects implemented in Linux environments. This is a technical cookie and an alphanumeric value is stored inside it that identifies the user's session. This cookie is deleted after the browser is closed and no personal information is stored on it.
The _icl_current_language cookie is part of the WPML translation plugin. This cookie stores information about the selected language to explore the website. This is a technical cookie that expires after closing the browser window.
How to disable cookies through browser configuration
If you wish to investigate the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your navigation, please follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Management of cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari 6/7 Mavericks: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari 8 Yosemite: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265