The present rules were updated in december 2022.
- Garage Lungarno’s services are solely connected to the custody of vehicles.
- Maximum height of all vehicles within the Garage Lungarno has been fixed in 2.10mt from the floor. The Garage Lungarno is entitled to act according to law in case anyone does not respect this rule, which is communicated at the entrance near the access ramp, in case any damage to the Garage Lungarno and any other vehicles, things and people is caused. The Garage Lungarno will hereby not be responsible of any damage to the vehicle that entered if its height is above the indicated limit.
- The Garage Lungarno is not responsible of any objects (keychains, phones, etc) that are not left in the custody of our qualified staff.
- Upon arrival the client is asked to follow the rules the staff provides, to turn off the engine and leave the keys attached.
- For public safety and to prevent fires all vehicles must be left open and with keys attached.
- Any problem deriving from the clients keys not being left within the vehicle will be charged on the client.
- The Garage Lungarno kindly asks the client to communicate any damage, scratch or dent both visible and hard to see to the car, the wheels or any accessory when already present.
- The Garage Lungarno is not responsible of any damage caused to the vehicle if the owner/client have not made it known and the effective state of the car is not made present to the staff upon arrival as said above at point 7 of these rules.
- For safety reasons: luggage must be placed or taken out of the vehicle in the specified area. During check-in, check-out of the Garage, clients are asked to wait and respect instructions given by the staff.
- Once the vehicle is checked into the Garage Lungarno it will remain there for the entire duration of the parking.
- Access to vehicles is permitted in the presence of the Garage’s staff and after having made a specific request at our help-desk.
- The Garage’s opening hours are clear and communicated within the Garage Lungarno and on-line , the client is asked to know the hours and act accordingly, keeping any specific bank holiday and exception present.
- During closing hours from 1 a.m. to 7 a.m. no vehicles may be checked in or checked out.
- Inside the Garage, on the entrance and exit ramp, in the parking slots and in the adjacent spaces smoking is prohibited.
- Once parking is over and the client has exited the Garage with his vehicle without having made any kind of claim on critical aspects of the service (damages etc) the company is relieved from any responsibility and will not need to respond to any refunds etc.
- Once vehicle is checked in the client automatically accepts every rule and contractual condition (link) accepted during online booking or upon arrival at the Garage Lungarno.
- Upon arrival our staff will immediately manage all paperwork involving access relating to the city’s ZTL which are necessary to reach the Garage Lungarno, except for any specified change communicated in advance, online or via System Alert or agreed upon amongst the Garage’s staff and the client.
- The client is asked to keep and show the parking’s booking receipt with payment and entrance ticket, checking that the license plate entered by the operator is correct.
- Loss of check-in ticket is equivalent to payment of the entire duration of stay for the parking spot.
- The Garage Lungarno takes responsibility to satisfy every request the client might have including collateral services provided by partners and affiliates.
- During the booking procedure the client is asked to inform the Garage Lungarno in case of specific service such as assistance for the disabled, “pink” parking, car wash or any other specific needs.
- The Garage’s staff is at the client’s complete disposal, however the staff is there to assure safe car movement and parking and thus will do all that’s possible to satisfy client needs at all times while carrying out other tasks.
- The Garage Lungarno invites its clients to speak up and express any difficulty or problem before posting online reviews; in case content posted does not correspond to the truth, the Garage Lungarno will take any precautions available with competent authorities to protect its name and services.
- The Garage Lungarno is not to be held responsible with its clients for any communications received via email through the System Alert program. The Client needs to respect the law above and prior to any communications given via email.
Note : Garage Lungarno is in charge of communicating any changes, integrations or variations to the present Rules as soon as possible.
If I have booked online can I cancel my reservation?
Yes of course. Sometimes it happens to change plans or ideas and we believe it is correct, as provided by the law, to be able to cancel. We ask you however to communicate your intentions by midnight 3 days prior to the date of your arrival. All you have to do is forward your confirmation email to email@example.com and write CANCEL in the object.
We guarantee to reimburse the entire sum you paid when booking in a few days.If you want to know more please read further details on the contract click here.
Can I pay at the GARAGE LUNGARNO directly?
It is possible to directly pay when reaching the GARAGE LUNGARNO but it is not possible for online offers this policy guarantees you to have a parking spot and a fast check-in.
How does the ZTL work?
To access the ZTL your vehicle will be registered by our staff only upon arrival at the Lungarno Garage and will be valid only while your vehicle remains parked in the Garage.
Once you exit the Garage the ZTL permit will no longer be effective.
What does ZTL mean?
The entire area of the historic center of Florence is defined, for the purposes of mobility, as a Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL)
Within this area, access, circulation and parking are regulated by specific rules.
The ZTL is delimited by a series of telematic gates on which Telepass technology equipment is mounted, indicated by special signs, which automatically detect the number plates of all the vehicles passing through it.
Should I leave my car keys with the staff at the GARAGE LUNGARNO?
Yes. For safety purposes, logistics and check-in you will have to turn off the engine and leave the cars inside the vehicle.
Can I park my motorbike?
Yes, of course. An area of the GARAGE LUNGARNO is reserved to motorbikes. For further information and prices click here